Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jerusalem Peace Treaty

I, the undersigned, do swear to take upon myself the action and consequence of all wrongdoing for all mankind. I do swear to fulfill all consequential obligation to debts held by all wrongdoing. My action, and the bearing of this punishment of death shall hereto render all debt against wrongdoing fulfilled for all time, for all people. I alone can stand in this place, as I am blameless and have fulfilled all obligation to law and duty. My desire in doing this is so that those parties involved in wrongdoing may yet have access to relationship with my Father through Me. 
I do swear to defeat evil, death, and the grave through this action I will undertake, and by this defeat, guarantee access to eternal life and the same level of victory for all who follow Me. I do swear that I will give over My Life, that others who follow Me should have access to this same Life by relinquishing control of their own lives. I do this for no other reason than to offer this gift of Life to each and every person for all eternity. I do hereby swear this, and cover and sign this Treaty with My Blood. 


Signed, 


Jesus Christ



2 comments: