Monday, July 17, 2017

Just trust me

Just trust me. 

I know this seems like it's spiraling totally out of control. 

I know it seems like there's absolutely no way any of this will actually happen. 

I know you're scared. 

I know you think that it's all going to crash and burn, and that I will leave you stranded where you were, picking up the pieces of broken dreams, and hopes unrealized. 

I know you're terrified that I won't provide for you, that I won't take care of your family. 

It's ok. I already knew you'd fight those battles. 

I know you are questioning things the entire way. 

I know you're struggling under the weight of what I've asked you to do. 

I know you only have a small idea of the sacrifice that I'm really asking you to make. 

I know all these things and so much more. 

I know what the deep desires of your heart are. I put them there. 

I know what your giftings are. I created you with them.

I know the path that your children are going to take in their lives, and it's the path I've laid out for them. 

I know how amazing and gifted your wife is. I created her for such a time as this. 

I know each one of your kids and the struggles that they're facing far better than you do. 

I know when they're going to get teased at school, or be made to feel like an outcast. I'll be with them during those times, and I'll cover and protect them. 

I know how long you're going to be with YWAM. 

I know what you're going to do after your time with YWAM. 

I know what's going on in your friends' minds as they pray and process the move you're making.

I know how to take care of your friends as well as I take care of you. 

I know what things make your family thrive. 

I know the details of each and every day of your entire life. 

I know all of your successes and failures.

I know exactly how you will die. 

I know exactly how you will live. 

Just trust me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment