Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Alright. So this is Jan 1, 2012. The start of the last year of humankind. If you believe that sort of thing. I've held off from blogging up to this point because of several reasons. One, my thought process is pretty random. Two, a LOT of what is in my mind probably shouldn't be let out into a public forum. Three, sometimes it feels like I would have to force or manipulate to come up with something profound. But I'm going to do it, and if you find any of what I write humorous or profound, or downright asinine, then come along for the ride. 
This blog is probably going to be about a bunch of different stuff that I process, cool stuff I find online, the different things I'm involved in, etc. But it's not going to replace FB or anything like that. It also won't be very consistent. Subscribe if you want, that may be the best way to find out what I'm processing anyways. 
So here's to the new year. I'm hoping for good things this year, and I hope the same for you. After all, we've only got one year left. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment